'Joy to the World'

Hi beautiful Papercrafters!

Today is World Card Making Day and to celebrate I have made a sweet Christmas card with the beautiful , 'It's Beginning to look a Lot Like Christmas' collection from Ultimate Crafts. 
As you know I have had fun playing with the collection this past month!


I so love creating flower clusters on my cards. I sprtized and then painted this flower to get the colour I wanted! 
That's why I love to buy white flowers, so that I can alter them any way I want!


My new favourite toy in my craft room is Ultimate Crafts 'Go Press & Foil'. If you don't have one, right a letter to Santa ...... right now! 
It is so awesome. 
On this little card I foiled the sentiment and it looks so utterly gorgeous!



Products Used

ULT158298 - 'Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' 12" x 12" Paper Pad
CO725410 - Mirror Board Matte Gold
CO725345 - Vintage Gold Glitter Paper
ULT158365 - Ornate Chipboard Corners
CO724289 - 2cm English Roses
CO725360 - Red Foil


Other 
Berry Spray

Thanks for dropping by today.

Collette
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card