Mixed Media Cards


A super easy and quick card ….. really!!!
I love how it looks do you?
I took some smooth white card (CD650), popped the whole template on the card and spread texture paste all over, just before I went to bed.
In the morning it was dry and I cut the four designs apart and selected the design I wanted to work on.
I swiped Kaisercraft ink pads over the card in a diagonal design and while the ink pads were out, I coloured the little wooden butterfly.
I splashed a few drops of candy pink Kaiser Mist  and a generous spritz of white Kasier Mist …. just because I love getting messy!
I simply finished the card with Kaiser flowers, and a layer of cheesecloth!
Then I washed my messy hands lol!!




Kaisercraft Products Used: IT925 Designer Template Intricate Tiles | CD650 Smooth White Cardstock | IP733 Ink Pad Small Vine | IP725 Ink Pad Small Petal Pink | IP727 Ink Pad Small Lagoon | F633 Paper Blooms Olive | F650 Paper Blooms mini Olive | LDB1053 Wooden Shapes Butterflies | CD503 Square Card Pack Black | PL505 Pearl Strips Latte | KM111 Kaiser Mist White | KM115 Kaiser Mist Candy Pink | ST922 Clear Stickers Happy Birthday | T314 Double sided tape 3mm | T323 Tacky Craft Glue.
Other: Cheesecloth.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card