Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15

I was amazed to be selected as a finalist for the Kaisercraft Design Team 2014/15. I received the email, read it, and re-read it in disbelief, checked the name, yes it is me....I am a finalist....yoo-hoo!

If you didn't guess, I am super excited.

A week after I had been notified I received two wonderful collections......what to do, so many possibilities! I had the best fun playing, making a huge but creative mess and even found myself humming 'Jingle Bells' as I adorned the Christmas tree! 

We were asked to create two layouts....hope you like!

CHLOE




You Are Beary Special Card

the outside.....


and the inside.


HO HO




Little Gift Box/Card

Pop a Chapstick, or some jelly beans in this little card!


Oragami Christmas Box 

I make this every year and fill it with Christmas cookies or my famous microwave fudge!

 

So.....these are my submissions. I hope you have enjoyed them and that they inspire you. No matter what happens, I know that the new Kaisercraft Design Team will continue to inspire us all.

Wish me luck!

Collette




















Comments

  1. You will always be a winner with your Tuesday class ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, so many other people have left comments but they don't seem to be posting....how did you do yours? As you know I am a new blogger and learn by playing!

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone......I think I know why you can't leave a comment. I can see them all on the facebook page, thank you so much for your kind comments and wishes. Apparently you need a google account to leave a comment on my blog.....I will investigate further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations! Love ur layouts- best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collette, I hope you make the design team. You have put so much effort into your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application